Friday 30 September 2011

Commenting with difficulty

Techi
It's been brought to my attention that there's some issues with the commenting function on this blog. I've also noticed it, meself. When I tried writing this reply to Dave, I noticed that instead of posting, it'd just refresh. I had HTML coding in it for italics, but I don't think that's the issue, especially as such coding is enabled (albeit, in a limited capacity). However, once I replaced the italics with talking marks, it worked. Hmm...

I've been trying to Google a solution and, by consolation, it's a 'relief' to find out that this isn't a local issue as this, this, and this attest. Byway of solution, I've tried what was recommended here. Hopefully, everything's working ok now. I think you know how to determine that, but if it still doesn't work, feel free to e-mail me.

I've also noticed that a few of my recent footnotes won't all jump to where they're supposed to. Grrr. Seems to be something screwy with this template, even though it's one of Blogger's relatively new ones. Get with the program, guys! Also, add a bloody footnote function already! It's a pain in the ass adding that stuff in manually.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...